Wednesday, April 26, 2006

7 used to be my lucky number

Prateek has done me the great favor (@#%$&*@~) of tagging me once more...so all of you would be forced to read things you probably would not wish to read!! Anyways, the brave ones can jog ahead--

(A) 7 things I want to do before I die:

1. Fly a jet plane(preferably a Stealth or a Mirage)
2. Make a great Scientific discovery which lasts for ages
3. Go to New Zealand and bungee-jump from a balloon
4. Write an awesome Fiction book...probably a fantasy!
5. Watch a Manchester United v/s Arsenal match at Old Trafford.
6. Visit all of the world's most beautiful palaces.
7. Wanna be able to break all speed records in running.

(B) 7 things I can do:

1. Write a script for a play (hey i have references too!)
2. Get admission into IIM Ahmedabad(well i think so :P)
3. Swim for as long as i wish.
4. Debate with anyone.
5. Read a novel continuously for 24 hours.
6. Watch any movie twice!
7. Manage a project without actually doing anything myself (See...that qualifies me for MBA :P)

(C) 7 things I say the most:

1. Waaaaaahhhhh
2. LOL!!!
3. Mujhse padhai nahi ho rahi...:(
4. Kya Baat hai!
5. Get a Life!
6. You kinda look like.....
7. I guess what we have to do is---

(D) 7 things I can't do:

1. Control my anger! (Seriously keep away when i am angry)
2. Stop a song from playing inside my head...it's like there is a jukebox in there playing all my favorites
3. Stop myself from whistling when I am alone
4. Abuse anyone (Can't even call names)
5. Stop myself from pulling everyone's legs :P
6. Any thing that is related to cooking except making tea/coffee and noodles.
7. Unable to stay angry at anyone even if its the other side's fault (kinda ironic)

(E) 7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:

1. Eyes- big and innocent
2. Long hair
3. Goofiness
4. Pouting whenever I make her angry!
5. Bibliophile
6. Smiling for no reason at all
7. Adventurism

(F) 7 Celebrity crushes:

1. Angelina Jolie
2. Sushmita Sen
3. Alicia Silverstone
4. Maria Sharapova
5. Sonali Bendre
6. Cobie Smulders
7. Keira Knightley

(G) 7 people I want to tag: (includes People who dont have a blog)

1. Umang
2. Richa
3. Siddharth Joshi
4. Poojan
5. Aatish
6. Vishwas
7. Divey

Huff......that was hard work!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

aabe in saab ke blogs hai kya???

Unknown said...

n thnks mujhe bacha diya !! :P

Gaurav (Calvin) said...

7 things things u wanna do in ur life impress me!!!
specially no 3!