Monday, April 24, 2006

Tagged !! :(

Seems I have been "tagged" and I have to share 10 things about me that people don't know!

Lets start!! hmmm....

1- I took part in Britannia Quiz semi-finals (North Zone) and was beaten by a beauty from Shimla

2- I was very shy of the stage in my school days and once had forgot my lines in the middle of a performance at our School Founder's Day.

3- I hate coding which i am forced to do because i m in an ICT course

4- I wasn't good at debates or declamations in my school

5- I scored rank 1 in each exam from Nursery to class 8

6- I actually liked Kalpesh Kapoor's subject(Discrete Mathematics) which was booed off by all in my batch

7- I am really bad at choosing clothes for myself!

8- I am very very short tempered! :P

9- I have contemplated about politics as my future career

10- I detest frogs...hate them..they are the most disgusting creatures in the universe!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey mate....wait 4 some time...u'll b tagged again...this time u wil not get away wid this short blog but it wud b a long1..and tough 2...i hav dat ready but due 2 some reasons i m not publishing n tagging ppl...i hav it in drafts and u hav been tagged...

Anonymous said...

waise y is this :( next 2 the title...tagging is fun...and if ur tagged...tag others...pehel tago fir teggo...

Umang said...

its evn more ven u tag othrswidout being taggd in da first place :P